Battery post distribution block

rubble

3 hours ago, rubble said:

How does the AC work? Do you run one set of lines (+ & -) to the 36v and then one set to the 12v?  Do you have a House battery independent of the Crank?  

There are some diagrams here: http://www.stealth1charging.com/MANUALCOVERPG/2016 New Manual for DC charger 24-36 .pdf

if you don’t see what you are looking for ask Danny and he will get you one.

9 hours ago, rubble said:

How does the AC work? Do you run one set of lines (+ & -) to the 36v and then one set to the 12v?  Do you have a House battery independent of the Crank?  

Bernie posted the link but this is how Danny advises to set it up and how I run it as well. Darn thing is amazing. 7 years out of my Deka Group 31 AGMs! 

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 8.22.17 PM.png

10 hours ago, triplec said:

Bernie posted the link but this is how Danny advises to set it up and how I run it as well. Darn thing is amazing. 7 years out of my Deka Group 31 AGMs! 

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 8.22.17 PM.png

That is how mine it set up. 6.5 years and still strong on group 27 Interstate wet cells. Are you running a starting or deep cycle for starting. I have a starting and deep cycles for TM.

3 hours ago, rubble said:

You guys are killing it. I’m at 3 years and thinking I need to replace. My boat sits for a month or so at a time without plugging in. Thinking about adding a timer at an outlet if I can find one that will kick on/off one day a week. 

Plugging up once a month, if idle, should be good enough. I think my long battery life is directly related to the charge on the fly of the Stealth.

I ran a volt meter on the batteries After running the boat and letting it sit for a week.  
TM1-  12.13

TM2 - 12.46

TM3 - 12.43

Crank - 12.36. (11.96 after trimming motor up and down)

Each battery tested “Weak” on a cheap Harbor Freight tester today after sitting for a few weeks.  I have the batteries on charge tonight and will re-test tomorrow.  Danny says each battery should run a min of 12.6 after being plugged in.  They may be in better shape that I thought.  

6 hours ago, rubble said:

I ran a volt meter on the batteries After running the boat and letting it sit for a week.  
TM1-  12.13

TM2 - 12.46

TM3 - 12.43

Crank - 12.36. (11.96 after trimming motor up and down)

Each battery tested “Weak” on a cheap Harbor Freight tester today after sitting for a few weeks.  I have the batteries on charge tonight and will re-test tomorrow.  Danny says each battery should run a min of 12.6 after being plugged in.  They may be in better shape that I thought.  

After they charge it is best to let them "rest" for 24 hours before testing to get a more accurate results. Danny can also help you do a "load test" if you think you may need to go that far.