No Responses from Posts

blewbyu

I’ve been pretty active on here for over 15 years.i usually get pretty solid advice regarding these boats and even some random stuff. I’ll try and add something to a thread if I feel like I can or sometimes just something to keep the mods on their toes 😊 

Seems like general forum and boats for sale are the most active. Maybe the Lappy one  still is, when I moved to a Pathfinder I noticed it was way slower than the Lappy was so don’t really check any of the sub forums.  The whole forum is more active in spring and summer kinda dies now. The real shame is almost no factory support at all on here. 

Post the same questions on THT and you’ll get many more responses but likely the same amount of useful ones along with a lot of jackassery.  

On 10/16/2019 at 7:00 AM, blewbyu said:

By looking at the dates on these forums, this site is not too popular with MBG owners. I respond to members posts relating to sales items and all I get is silence. Frustrating.

Naw, I don't see that! Most everyone here is more than willing to add their experiences if it can be of help! If you are looking for replies to your posts go to THT, they have thousands on line at any time and many of those folks love to add their two cents worth even if it's not needed or useful! 

I posted a question some time ago inquiring about guides with particular boats.  It was directed at forum members, not the mother ship.  Didn't take long to get a PM from one of the chiefs at the mother ship to give me his personal number so that he could make some great recommendations.  Definitely something he didn't have to do but he went out of his way to do so.  A few years later I'm in my own PF.  Great company.  Great forum.  Great members.  

You will see posters in the for sale section, that only post in the for sale section, and may only posts once. They are members to sell something and many of them will never make a post again on here. I've been here for probably close to 8 or so years, very helpful folks, very good forum. The core group is always ready to help and answer questions.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:23 AM, blewbyu said:

Nothing to respond about. I PM’d a prospect that inquired about an item I’m selling. 

Nothing...chirp chirp.

I'll tell you what, you post on Craigslist, Offerup up, etc. you will be severely disappointed. You know how many people said they have the cash and on there way and never showed up! I do not give my address anymore when people want to come by, I give them directions and have the identify landmarks to ensure they are truly on their way and guide them in. I don't want them knocking on my door when they feel like it, like midnight, yes it has happened! Their thought process was "well I couldn't make when I said I was, but I'm here now!" Live and learn.

What exactly were you selling that got you P.O'ed?