Stealth charger... anyone running it?

FINCHASER

Best thing you can do Daren. Great Charger

Good to hear coming from you.

Does it also work to charge the house battery? From what I read I think it will?

I believe it can depending on wiring, if not, look into a blue seas relay (make sure the relay can be used in conjuction with an AC charger!).

My boat is set up with 1 cranking, 1 house, and 2 trolling motor batteries. The relay is hooked up to my house and cranking. All accessories are run off the house until it reaches a certain voltage, where it then directs all accessories to the cranking battery. At the same time, any alternator current is directed at the lower of the 2 batteries. Essentially it is impossible for me to not be able to crank the motor or run accessories. That was a crude explanation but I think I stated it correctly

Thanks... I run one batt for house / crank so wouldn't work for me

It charges all batteries .

House first.

Once it reaches 13.5 volts , it does the trollers.

Full charge , for me is , house 14.8 and trollers 27.9 volts .

House battery is group 27 .

🇺🇸💀

Sweet! thanks. 1 more Q.... trying to determine best mounting point when I get one, I see on the site its about 6.5" x 6" but it does not say how tall or high both units stacked are... any idea?

Not sure about the stack height but something to consider. All my batteries are in the console with the Stealth. The Stealth is mounted AC on one side wall and DC on the other side wall towards the back. This allows a little more clearance when swinging batteries around in there. (Not to mention better weigh distribution) A little pre planing and you can order the Stealth with all lead lengths to your specs.

Not sure about the stack height but something to consider. All my batteries are in the console with the Stealth. The Stealth is mounted AC on one side wall and DC on the other side wall towards the back. This allows a little more clearance when swinging batteries around in there. (Not to mention better weigh distribution) A little pre planing and you can order the Stealth with all lead lengths to your specs.

Yeah I saw you could mount separate so Im considering what would be my best mounting option

Sorry .

Mine is mounted separate also .

If I had to guess , I'd say 4.5 to 5"

Call them .

You will speak to the owner .

It' s a ma and pa business with the best customer service .

When I installed mine , he stayed on the phone with me and talked me thru the whole install .

Love your feeshing reports !!!!!!!

🇺🇸💀

Archived