What boat do you miss most?

whichwaysup

2001 Robalo 222. Fished many of the reefs off Stuart, snook off the Jupiter Inlet and some great weed lines 25 miles offshore. Not the most fuel efficient with a 250hp EFI motor but I always felt safe in that boat. My wife persuades me to buy it after we sold the Wellcraft. Got to the point where my hips and knees became cranky so I sold it and migrated inshore.

• Like 1

I’m lucky that the two fishing boats I have now are my favorites and I don’t miss any of my earlier ones. They’re a 2011 Maverick HPXT and a 2016 Pathfinder 2400 TRS.  But I had a Hobie Cat 16 sailboat that I raced during college days many years ago.  That boat was a ton of fun when it wasn’t trying to kill us!

C76B9E9F-9B3C-4372-888B-F47CB8E9927E.jpeg

66717759-8627-4608-925C-2B87026855F1.jpeg

My Pathfinder 2200 TRS with a Yamaha F150 in Ice Blue.  It was fun, economical, and easy to handle.  But, alas due to family issues we just weren’t using it.  I regret selling it but looking to get back into a 2400 TRS as we need more room for the triplet grandchildren and an extra son-in-law or two.

• Like 1