Tackle Sites ALL SOLD OUT - ??? No way to find 9mm rounds

Wanaflatsfish

The whole ammo shortage happens every 4 years.  This year it it just magnified by other craziness in the world. People freak out and stockpile.

18 hours ago, Drummer said:

Time to sharpen your skills with rimfire. I shoot more .22 than anything. 

It was not long ago you could not find any .22s and when you could it was the same same price as centerfire.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Capt. Troy said:

It was a little concerning watching the people in the place. Some poor practices in regards to safety for sure. Obvious newbies to firearms. Range officer had to remove a few of them.

We have a range here in FLL called NEXUS.....they are a full service range and "RENT" guns....I don't shoot there anymore as it's a zoo on the weekends....it's great eye candy as the "macho's" bring their babes, and I mean dressed for a night of clubbing, ready to show their babes how to shoot....talk about breaking the "let's keep the barrel down range" rule....plus, it used to take someties 20 minutes ust to check in and out due to the "Oye, Papi, I want to shoot "that one", no, "that one" ", great to watch, not fun to stand in line.

Shoot straight does not rent to non-members which eliminates alot of the weekenders.....although, in the last two sessions, I had way too many "newbies" with girlfriends/wives/kids, with less than optimal safety practices in the lane next to me....I step away and ask the RO to please remind them of the rules.

Here's my last session before I stopped shooting a while back....18/20 in 3" rapid with a CZ TSO ....easy peasy at 3 lb trigger pull :)

DCIMG_6731.thumb.jpg.ddaf2fc462e6cff031b9e9970c48aed2.jpg

I have been working on my barrel lift on the recoil and added a GOPRO to my head to check it....it came out pretty cool so I added some music...enjoy.....

32 minutes ago, Fatherof4 said:

I would love to know where you all are buying this tackle on line. Everywhere I go, they are sold outa everything. 

I went directly to the Berkley site, Cabelas had a good selection, Tackledirect, tackle warehouse, and fishing tackle unlimited..

CA Anderson's site for Z Man tackle has some items....

I found you have to move from site to site as many do not have all the items, but, partial items.

I loaded up on a few months of stuff to get me through December...

Should have enough...

'dc

4 hours ago, Drummer said:

NO, NO! This is the perfect excuse to buy a new pistol - a nice .22 with which to practice. These perishable skills must be practiced!  

I have been trying to do this for several weeks now. Actually looking for 2 different handguns. It is just as bad looking for them as something to put in them.

26 minutes ago, bernieNC said:

I have been trying to do this for several weeks now. Actually looking for 2 different handguns. It is just as bad looking for them as something to put in them.

If you are smart (like me hardeeharhar) and shoot Glock, you can find .22 conversion kits for less than $300. Then burn that rimfire ammo! Now if you're like Dino and HAVE to shoot your CZ...   well. Not so sure!