Is my OCD the issue or

nigel

On 8/3/2021 at 4:53 PM, nigel said:

97 redfisher.  

I have a 2018 18 Redfisher and have no ports in or in front of the console. The only access is to conform your body to hang in the front storage hatch/ anchor locker to work or do anything to the fuel tank. I have to agree with all others is to forget about it or paint it to match your deck. One day you might thank yourself that it’s there.

2 hours ago, DavidG said:

I have a 2018 18 Redfisher and have no ports in or in front of the console. The only access is to conform your body to hang in the front storage hatch/ anchor locker to work or do anything to the fuel tank. I have to agree with all others is to forget about it or paint it to match your deck. One day you might thank yourself that it’s there.

I think I have been misunderstood regarding that port.  The issue isn’t that there is a port. I’m glad it’s there. No intention on removing it.  The issue I have is that it is terribly off center lol.  So when I have the sea dek done with straight lines from the console to the bow, the port is off center.  So to remedy this, I plan to have the sea dek folks route out what looks like a port to flank it on the other side of the console.  Odd but it’s really the only think I can think of lol. 

• Like 1