What happened to the Brochure links?

Yazer

I tried myself and inserted maverickboatgroup instead of the mbg.  I was able to convert some and find them in the new server address. The hewes brochures had underlines in the location and I think that may be an issue or the MBG change from mgcforum.
I am not good with the http stuff to be honest. 

Once our IT person moved to the mountains, I don’t have a contact for that..

Perhaps an owner has one they can scan it ? 
I can add that to the listing.. There were so many models in the listing.. 

Mod Marc

Probably went the same way as the owners manuals. Under the owners section, the links show 2020 models and come up as 2014. The HPX-S link Is dead. 

I love my HPX-S, but I am seriously disappointed in lack of customer service from Maverick. They repeatedly fail to respond to inquiries on their contact page and should you call, you get referred to your dealer. That doesn’t help the guy who is hours away from a dealer. Customer service would be a benefit when purchasing an $80,000 boat. 

I hear ya Geeze !

The Company changed hands recently and some of the jobs are getting shuffled around.  The IT people are working on joining systems and have not gotten to little things.. like my links to manuals & brochures. 

If you have specific questions, I can help you find the answers. 
I’ll send you a pm to get started.. 

And BTW, that’s how the process works: The dealers get a fee to handle the sales and customer needs. They are the first line of assistance. People do travel to buy the boats and this gets to be a problem sometimes. I hope you can get answers and you can be about enjoying that skiff..

MM

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...