Maverick HPX Decals

fishing212

I'm in the process of refurbishing a 2006 Maverick HPX Micro W/ 40HP.  I am almost done with hull prep but I'm scared I won't find the exact matching decals.  I did find maverick decals on ebay and the website Maverick refers on their website, but they do not have the "HPX" and "Carbon Kevlar" portion that looks so good.  Can anyone help me??

There's a sign shop in Cape Canaveral and probably most other sign shops,  can make you anything you want, any color, for pennies.. The problem with getting decals from vendors is they are usually leftovers from manufacturing and possible old.. Old decals don't bond well.. They made me a set that matched my FL numbers and installed them for me.. The HPX is easy enough to put on , but getting FL numbers on a rounded surface to look straight is not.. 

bonecrusher 2.jpg

bonecrusher.jpg

you can go to make a decal online and make any size font shadow etc decal you want.  I just had this one made  it is fairly large but went on flawlessly.   not the greatest phote.  but you can make basically anything there.  and I had a friend mess his first try up and they sent him a second set

image-20160213_095825.jpg

a micro is a 17 with a very light hull and and less deadrise than the hpx V I think 2 degree.  it floats very skinny they are tiller or center console don't believe there are many that are tiller.  look at the for sale add by headhunter that is one.  like wayne said a bit different boat.  its a mosquito lagoon, everglades type of boat. 

I bought a used 15 HPX that needed new decals on the sides of the console and on the forward bulkhead. I contacted my local Maverick dealer (Caribee Marine) and they 

ordered the decals from Maverick. They were a perfect match and pretty reasonably priced. (Less than $50 for all 3 decals)

Archived