Registration number suggestions

whichwaysup

Hey all - 

I'm a bit over due on putting my new registration numbers on my new-to-me 2000 Master Angler.  Problem is that I just can't find a style of lettering/numbers that I like.  Sounds stupid, but it's not that I'm looking for anything in particular, I just hate everything I've seen. . . . 

So, any one have any great suggestions?  I'd even be fine with the ones that are on there now, but I can't find them locally.  If there is something better, I'd be curious.00909_1jVxEPhRMB1_1200x900.thumb.jpg.32023811cd0563f7c537350757519012.jpg

Ebay has tons. On my all black hull i did letters that faded from black to white and they looked awesome (Still easily readable but not sure on legality). Not the best photo but the only one I have. I'll see if I can tell you the brand if I can find the package in my garage. They had tons if designs and fonts.

Snapchat-3991717112875088820_zpsmb4ujqmv

1 hour ago, THE OUTLAW said:

Try 

3dlettering.com

Awsome product and many styles .

IMG_0407.PNG

Man, I think I like those raised dome letters, but they gotta do something about their website.  I can't tell exactly what I'm looking at.  Are the letters individual or part of a larger sticker?  What size are they?

I picked up a set from 3D and they look pretty good.

Yes their site stinks.  Mine came as a pair and were all lined up so all you have to do is put them on as one sticker.  The only small issue was they did not have enough space between the letters and numbers so I just had to space them out some. 

35 minutes ago, conocean said:

I am not a fan of putting stickers on my truck or boat so I had my FL #'s professionally painted on my hull after I took delivery. They still look perfect and I'd do it again!

Interesting. What kind of paint? Did you clear over? Free hand or stensil? 

Becareful being too creative with your registration numbers.  The spec is 3" or larger block letters/numbers of a contrasting color with a 3" space between state-numbers-letters.

Many years ago I got a ticket by the Coast Guard because my letters were too close to the numbers.

Archived