WTB 16' 17' flats boat 15-17k budget

Staygoldant

Hi I'm looking for a 16'-17' flats boat, preferably along the lines of Maverick, and Hewes, I would also take a 17' Action Craft. Looking to stay with a 4 stroke Yamaha or 4 stroke Suzuki as well. I'm Located in the Tampa Bay Area, but willing to travel a bit if the right boat comes along. 

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Staygoldant said:

Hmmm.. why does it have to be so far away? Bummer.

Go buy this boat! Drive??? What drive??? This is probably one of the best deals on a 16' Hewes I've seen with a low hour Yami 4 stroke! Boats like this for this price don't pop up for sale on the west coast of Florida because they are sold before even being listed. My 2 cents! 

There are (were) a lot of 17 MAs out there that were WELL within your price range and were in great shape.   Might want to run a search on the classifieds section!  Not much of Tampa bay requires a super skinny boat, but you do have to cross some nasty water to get from one spot to the other.  That MA ride is tough to beat!

5 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

There are (were) a lot of 17 MAs out there that were WELL within your price range and were in great shape.   Might want to run a search on the classifieds section!  Not much of Tampa bay requires a super skinny boat, but you do have to cross some nasty water to get from one spot to the other.  That MA ride is tough to beat!

Yeah I looked but nothing in the right size. I would really like a MA 17, nice boat and perfect size for the parking spot at my house. Finding one with a Yamaha or Suzuki 4 stroke starts to get real thin though. 

Archived