All Carbon Infused Pathfinder 2300HPS

slyshon

• 2 years later...
On 2/18/2022 at 11:34 PM, linesider 159 said:

What ever happened to this? Came across a video and remembered this thread

I think it went to Ft. Meyers Marine, and they fiddled with it some. I'm not sure it ever broke 70 mph though....I followed it for a while wondering if ALL THAT effort and expense, if would be any faster than my boat with 5 wet cell batteries and standard build materials. I added a t-top to my boat, and stopped following it because I didn't have a dog in the fight anymore. For the record, unless the new owner did something better, it never went faster than my rig. Just sayin' 😁

26 minutes ago, BradM said:

I think it went to Ft. Meyers Marine, and they fiddled with it some. I'm not sure it ever broke 70 mph though....I followed it for a while wondering if ALL THAT effort and expense, if would be any faster than my boat with 5 wet cell batteries and standard build materials. I added a t-top to my boat, and stopped following it because I didn't have a dog in the fight anymore. For the record, unless the new owner did something better, it never went faster than my rig. Just sayin' 😁

Humble brag? 😂🤣

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 11:54 AM, HoneyB said:

Humble brag? 😂🤣

There he is! You know that's right! I was going to text you the other weekend; I finally got my rig off the trailer for the first time since October, and went 64 with 2 bars of total trim and was on the rev limiter. As usual, she loves cool weather and high octane fuel. I did have the breeze at my back, but was running up river with a full 60 gallons of fuel. 

What's interesting is that I was throwing a rooster tail, and almost the entire hull was out of the water as noted by the lack of spray off the sides. I don't recall ever seeing either of those things when I was trying hard to go fast. I'm wondering the the design of the factory hard top has some lift capabilities/characteristics or something? I know my prop is clapped out, as I've not sent it out for touch up in 3 years. 

How is the B running, still hauling the mail in a hurry? 

• 2 months later...