Fighting Lady Yellow - yr 2000 anyone?

whichwaysup

Hey all - 

Reaching out in the hopes that somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who has a supply of Fighting Lady Yellow gel coat in the ~year 2000 vintage.   I need a TINY amount to address a couple areas on my 2000 Maverick MA, but spectrum only has it in gallons and they want ~$700 for it! 

If anyone has any that I can buy a portion of for a reasonable price, I'd be eternally grateful, and if anyone else needs the same thing, maybe we can go in on it together.   I hate the idea of paying 175 for a  quart, but it's better than $700 for a gallon!

And will you STOP IT with the emojis?   Oh, wait, are those fighting lady yellow?

Spectrum is local to me in st aug and likely have it on record. They are super good guys to work with. I needed a small amount of dark blue for a repair on my pathy, they only had it in gallons ($$$$$) so they ran some computer match stuff and found me a real close match in their small pre mixed epoxy jars for like $20. 

• 1 year later...