Jump to content

RF 18 Livewell intake seal


Recommended Posts

Previous owner of my boat told me that the livewell intake seal under the "cheese grater" was what was causing my bilge to fill with water. He had put some water in the hull and saw it leak out of there. I cringe at the thought of water in the hull/bilge but oh well, he already did it. 

Does anyone know what size this seal is? Common product I can buy anywhere? 

I'm hoping someone can tell me up front so I don't have to go to the marina and jack the boat up twice to make the swap. 

Thank you in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...