Catch of the day (pictures)

HoneyB

8 hours ago, 16bayfisher said:

A memory popped up on Facebook today of our youngest and one of his first catches in the old Bayfisher. Took the opportunity to recreate it on the Pathfinder today 8 years later. They grow up way too fast! 

IMG_20221201_225144.jpg

Man that is awesome.  I love the “dad hand” in the first pic, I remember those days when just holding a fish was difficult for them, but your current pic shows how far he has come.  

Think about how many kids never get to even ride on a boat, much less grow up with one.  You are giving that boy a gift he wont fully appreciate until he is older.  

Great job, dad!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, greenbone said:

Whichwaysup, you got that dawn patrol dialed in!!. Was it a CCA tagged red?

No, I wish!  It was an NCDMF tag but the first tagged red I have ever seen around here.  Caught a bunch of tagged striper but never a tagged red.    

BTW, still using the livescope and it was cool to see these reds on it, especially once they were hooked and fighting.  That tech is amazing.  Not sure I can say it helps me catch fish directly, but it does what I had hoped and slows me down and makes me work a spot harder when I see certain attributes, or move on more quickly when I dont.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, THE OUTLAW said:

Got on em good yesterday.

Boated 7 over 40” .

And the other beautiful slots , just did not seem worthy of pics .

VANFORD 1000 6 lb test .

HAPPY NEW YEAR 

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

20EB34A7-AEE0-44EB-B002-BAC7A233E9FF.jpeg

Nice Snook!!  love the Vanford reels, have several for a couple of seasons now and still silky smooth. What rod do you have it mounted on?

Dennis