Disc Replacement Surgery

THE OUTLAW

On 7/11/2023 at 8:38 AM, THE OUTLAW said:

After 15 months of waiting for Social Security Disability , my wife FINALLY met with a SSD Dr today .

She was there for three hours and said they would have have an answer for us in on to two weeks .

She will not be able to help me at all .

So sad .

I have my daughter, and several FORUM members 🙏🏻 who have offered to help , and friends .

My wife has advanced Parkinsons and it is painful to see the love of my life this way . 😟

I go in for surgery @ 0730 tomorrow, and have no idea what will happen after that 

Thanks everyone, for your support and it is all in Gods hands at this point .

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️

Ralph, just a thought. While you’re in the hospital, ask for social services to visit your Room. Tell them about your wife and they might be able to send someone out to your house to help you. It wouldn’t be an unusual request. It’s what their job is….David

• Like 1

On 7/12/2023 at 7:10 PM, DavidG said:

Ralph, just a thought. While you’re in the hospital, ask for social services to visit your Room. Tell them about your wife and they might be able to send someone out to your house to help you. It wouldn’t be an unusual request. It’s what their job is….David

Did that thank you !

🇺🇸🏴‍☠️