Flyswap interest?

Benzo

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Benzo... Those shrimp look great, I'm going to feel a little guilty tossing it in this "dirty" Loooziana water! But i'm still gonna do it!

My contribution is almost done, I'll put eyes on them tonight take a preview pic and get them in the mail probably Monday. (Maybe sooner)

Van, those spoon flies are absolutely insane!!! I sent you an email with the mailing address.

Claire, give me a shout and we'll arrange the dropoff.

I've been away for a few days as well...fishing!! I already got the flies from River1 and TwoJs.

Hey Benzo,

Sorry I missed this SWAP!! I would have loved to do it. My Computer at work for some reason has been blocking this site.

Anyways I am game for the next one.

Also Could I buy a few of those Shrimps off you? I wanted to see how they work for tailers here.

I am taking Sam out sometime in Sept for Tailers and I usually use a Sexy Sliders but I think those will work to.

Thanks and Shoot me an EMail. We have to get on those Bones one day.

Jeff Nelson - Jenelson@aegonusa.com

Jeff,

Sorry we missed you man. I'll probably be doing a tarpon fly swap this winter. I will give you a shout when the time comes.

As far as purchasing flies... I am working with SSflies.com right now and they will carry a whole line of my redfish flies (including the C. shrimp) very shortly.

Awesome guys... I know it's been a busy few weeks for most so I'm going to extend this for another week.

Charlie Johnson has shipped out his already. Newman's got his flies on the way. Mark N. has shipped his out today. I'm picking up flies from Clint and from Claire this week. Everyone else has them in already. I spoke to ABSam and we will be doing some videos with everyone's fly this month. I'll be shipping everyone's flies out as soon as I get them all in.

Got some great stuff so far.

Update:

Guys, I apologize for the delay with the swap. I am sure everyone is anxious to get their flies. I picked up Clint's flies this weekend. Just waiting to get TokenGirl's and Mark Nicholl's flies. Mark's should be in the mail already on its way over.

I must say, we've got some pretty stuff coming in. I'd be scared if I was a redfish.

Update:

I must say, we've got some pretty stuff coming in. I'd be scared if I was a redfish.

Yeah man, I've seen some of you guys work...I can't wait to get mine! It'll be like Christmas. I've got about 10 Fly Bums meeting me in Empire, La. the last weekend in Sept. to do a redfish weekend, that's where these flys will make their Cajun debut.

Archived