Garmin ????

fin-addict

I hope I'm not opening a can of worms as they say for Skip, but I believe MBG will install electronics for you if you dealer order a boat and send your electronics to MBG. I had a Maverick HPX 18 that I ordered and it had a Raymarine e97. Once I found out about FMT and waited to see if Raymarine would license FMT to access their code to no avail, I changed to a Simrad. Now I have a Pathfinder with a factory installed Simrad (the people at Pathfinder know better where to place the transducers than me) and also a factory installed Rhodan. I went with Rhodan for more than one reason but one of them is the fact they are manufactured in Florida. I wanted to "give back" as much as I could to where I love most to fish by buying locally. Also my push pole for that boat was Carbon Marine (also a Florida company). Being built in Florida is also one of the reasons I bought my Maverick and now my Pathfinder.

Skip has been very helpful to me over the years MBG has seen a lot of growth - even if it seems to me that I irritate him sometimes with my questions. Thank you Skip and all at MBG for making very good boats.