Catch of the day (pictures)

HoneyB

19 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

“You all know that for the past couple weeks I have been putting a ton of work into the Maverick.  Apparently, she appreciated the TLC because she just gave me two of the best fishing days I can remember.  “

So glad to see and hear !!  You believed in your Mav and put the work and money in to get it perfect !

You richly deserve many more fantastic fishing days !!

Thanks for sharing them !

Marc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moderator said:
23 hours ago, whichwaysup said:

“You all know that for the past couple weeks I have been putting a ton of work into the Maverick.  Apparently, she appreciated the TLC because she just gave me two of the best fishing days I can remember.  “

So glad to see and hear !!  You believed in your Mav and put the work and money in to get it perfect !

You richly deserve many more fantastic fishing days !!

Thanks for sharing them !

Marc

Expand  

Thanks Mod!  Shes a great boat, best fishing platform I have ewer owned. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RacerxV6 said:

That's BS, no one should be able to tell someone else what they can and can't fish and eat......Next time I get a bunch of striper, I'll seal, freeze and send it your way....

Lol, thanks bud!  I cant complain, we still have the luxury of buying sea run striper which, I have to asmit taste even better than the estuarine striper around me!

• Like 2

My kids and I have always had an unspoken agreement.  They are allowed to be better surfers, but i get to be the better fisherman.  Yesterday, my son grossly violated that contract and humiliated his dad.  3 hrs, 10 fish, and he had me 2 to 1 and he got all the big ones.   

Very cool experience though, we were fishing a spot and I saw a “blob” show up on the live scope.  Knew it was a big fish so I was watching it.   My son is reeling in quickly to fire off another cast and I watch the “blob” zoom across the screen.   I had just enough time to yell “you are getting chased!  He’s after you!!” before my son’s rod doubled over right at the boat.  He was ready and set up on it.   28 inch Striper to go with his 25 and 26 inch redfish.   

IMG_5364.jpeg

IMG_5363.jpeg

IMG_5362.jpeg

IMG_5361.jpeg

IMG_5360.jpeg

IMG_5359.jpeg

IMG_5358.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

IMG_5356.jpeg

• Like 1