Catch of the day (pictures)

HoneyB

Little comp between my son and I this Saturday.  He ended up with 13 nice flounder to my 11 redfish/flounder combo.   Flounder are out of season, so I told him none of his fish counted . .  .   

He came back still laughing . . . Apparently his buddy put the plug in before they launched.  . . but into the livewell pickup instead of the bilge drain . . . They got a few hundred yards away from the dock before they realized that things were going south. . . .  Ah, the lessons you learn with your first boat . . .

106648.jpeg

106626.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe it's me and my observation, but you know how we as fisherman tell fishing stories? Well every time I see Don in a photo with a fish, it's almost like he is telling the fish a story!?

Think about it; he was leaned down telling the fish how he caught the fishes Grandma in "95", she was a nice fish and man what a fighter! And right in the middle of the story somebody called his name to take a picture! 

Look at at his past photo's, but I'll bet ya next photo he post's you'll notice it too! Either that or I'm going crazy!o.O

Nice job as usual Don!

34C6F5D0-B06D-4924-AF96-30BE954F9F88.jpeg