What did you do to your boat today?

HewesYourDaddy

13 hours ago, THE OUTLAW said:

I am officially back in the solo business.

B safe out there......

I'd be carrying at a minimum an EPIRB and Garmin communicator or SPOT....for me, I don't go out on the water without my SAT phone, Garmin communicator, and EPIRB...but, that's just me...I"m paranoid of something happening...seen and heard of too many accidents and tragedy's....

I know you know your swamp...just need to keep you around for my welding needs :)

dc

DC

• Like 1

Installed new horn cover.  No clear coat or glass harmed with this task.  Last cover went MIA.  Got a few suggestions on what to look for here.  Found on Amazon for five bucks!  

Also ordered some new stickers for all of the coolers and load outs.  Be on the lookout Ralph!  

The Pathy is named the Big Sassy.  If you see me shoot me a thumbs up or deuces.  Better yet, wave me down and let’s chat.  Named after my Dad who was pinned “Big Sassy” by our first born who struggled with his words early on.  Long story - short;  for some reason he called my Mom an odd name.  An SLT figured out he was saying Sassy.  Not sure where that came from but Dad became Big Sassy and if you knew him you’d know there wasn’t a better fit.  His most favorite fishing story ever was “catching” out of a Jon Boat in Goodland back in the late 60s early 70s and bring in these aggressive linesiders like nobody’s business.  Was his dream to get a decent boat and try to get back to that moment.  We bought the Pathy but didn’t make it there in time so this is as close as it gets.    

IMG_1132.jpeg

IMG_1127.jpeg

IMG_8142.png

IMG_9926.jpeg

• Like 4

For those of you that have skiffs up north, I’m having my MA detailed now and no longer have room in the garage, so it’ll be in the driveway until spring. 

At the moment, I only have a tarp to cover it up and if I decide to sell it in the coming months, doesn’t make much sense to buy a new custom cover. Do y’all wrap them up tight or just drape something over top?  Compartments open to avoid mold?  Thanks!