What did you do to your boat today?

HewesYourDaddy

On 1/9/2022 at 8:03 PM, geeviam said:

Made and installed some fins on the outside edges of both trim tabs, to carve sharper turns at higher speeds.  They work very well, and as an added bonus, they generate more lift for quicker hole-shot and a more stable ride.  It's 1/8" thick stainless plate for the fin and a backing plate on the inside edge of the tabs.

very cool....

dc

• Thanks 1

Same here in Greer.  Still can't get up the hill out of my neighborhood.  Streets are solid ice after the refreeze last night.  The Upstate county road departments just aren't prepared for this kind of weather.  The Northerners who have moved here laugh at us!  Oh well - got a snow-day off work yesterday!  😊

• Like 1

3 hours ago, geeviam said:

Same here in Greer.  Still can't get up the hill out of my neighborhood.  Streets are solid ice after the refreeze last night.  The Upstate county road departments just aren't prepared for this kind of weather.  The Northerners who have moved here laugh at us!  Oh well - got a snow-day off work yesterday!  😊

Geeviam so I guess you are not going fishing today . Be safe stay warm . Hopefully it won’t last very long and you will be able to drive up that hill soon . 

• Thanks 1